Jim Walter Homes - I was bullied into foreclosure by collector
This guy named chris would harrass me about my payments.Even when the house wasn't in forclosure he would nail for sale signs on the house...I never felt comfortabe in the house at all ....I was harrassed so much that I just gave up and let the house go, I was tired of dealing with it.After I moved out my sister and brother n law moved into the house and they started getting harrassed by the same guy.
If anyone knows about a lawsuit against the low down dirty crooks please let me know.
I was young and dumb and signed a lof of papers without knowing what they were and they took full advantage of it!please call with any info about suing these folks @markus #9853516108
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..."
- "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..."
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "This company will process your payment in three separate transactions. They will charge your membership in one transaction then will have another processing fee of .02 cents and then..."
- "Nancy seems to have a conspiracy theory about every negative post. I ordered pool paint and was told SS could match any Sherwin Williams color. Great! Paint arrived, not the..."
- "My name is Joseph Boccella I called because my Shark navigator hose rotted out,Model NV10026 the cord stamp is 3411 I felt rushed and your employee putting words in my mouth,all..."
- "I was recently employed by Party City. The management never sat down with me to help me set up my ADP Self Service Portal. Today I went up there and..."
- "Totally pissed off that they have the audacity to tell a paying member that they can't use equipment! I've been a faithful member for 7 years but it's time for..."