Jim Walter Homes - I was bullied into foreclosure by collector
This guy named chris would harrass me about my payments.Even when the house wasn't in forclosure he would nail for sale signs on the house...I never felt comfortabe in the house at all ....I was harrassed so much that I just gave up and let the house go, I was tired of dealing with it.After I moved out my sister and brother n law moved into the house and they started getting harrassed by the same guy.
If anyone knows about a lawsuit against the low down dirty crooks please let me know.
I was young and dumb and signed a lof of papers without knowing what they were and they took full advantage of it!please call with any info about suing these folks @markus #9853516108
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "Look at this ***. They need to close! Not only wrong order. Disgusting! Asked for manager and they said none on duty. Gross! Overland mo..."
- "American disposal is a very horrible company to deal with, employment wise. The managers take advantage of their employees and refuse to offer help when it is needed, leaving..."
- "I ordered a 200cc df motor scooter (mc-x61) from powersports max and the service was pretty good. However, when they sent the scooter, I did not receive the windshield, ..."
- "I sent back for repair/replace my Bluetooth headset HBS 850 , after 7 business days (5-7 business days is their rule), I started to call them...every other day. Why? Because..."
- "Bad experience with "Crofton Maryland" franchise 10/10/15 !!! Ordered (from Portland Oregon) the "Harvest Bouquet" with football vase for Daughters 34 birthday who lives/works (Nurse) Crofton Maryland. This looks..."
- "I realize that Chick-Fil-A has a goal that it should take no longer than 90 seconds to greet a guest and send them on their merry way with their order...."