Jim walter homes
looking to start class action lawsuit against jim walter homes!!!anyone with information please contact me at email@example.com they have messed up my home and then threaten all the time.
i have a hole in my tub that when brought up they say it is fixed when it is not. they would not do the warranty work they are suppose to be doing. they closed down branches and moved my file around so many times that noone new what was what. my hallway looks like a roller coaster.
the only thing that was ok was the electric and that was becouse i told them what to do and how to do it to pass inspection becouse they did not no the electrical codes.( i am an Electrician)review #157270
You may also like
- "We contracted College Pro Painters to paint our 100 year old home in Edmonton. The inexperienced crew, used interior paint and interior drywall compound on the exterior walls. ..."
- "Lennar: A Corporate Sleazebag? Too Big to go to Jail - The Lennar Story -FDI's soon to be released documentary. Good reading for anyone who is thinking..."
- "LAWSUIT is in progress. Quality Roofing of Florida (QRF) installed my roof on a new construction that leaks since day-1. In addition to the leaking roof, QRF presented a deceiving insurance policy..."
- "Customers Beware!!: Don't Buy from Frontier Communications: Speaking only as a customer of Frontier Communicationâ€™s High Speed Internet and Phone Services, I have done all I could to work out with..."
- "I suspect the Jawbone UP24 I received is a counterfeit. In the US, there is only one size for headphone plugs and outlets. The UP24 I received had a headphone..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "I bought this furniture 25 months ago. I didn't know that it would do this. I paid $2,700 for something that didn't last two years. I had never bought new..."
- "Jimmy john store at 1930 Parkwood Blvd, TX is just *** store. The employe or cashier is just an *** with no customer service. Its like a high schooer being..."
- "Couch 2 years old leather. One of the cushions husband lay a piece of tape pick it up and leather peel off. Leather should not do that. I had..."