Jim walter homes
looking to start class action lawsuit against jim walter homes!!!anyone with information please contact me at email@example.com they have messed up my home and then threaten all the time.
i have a hole in my tub that when brought up they say it is fixed when it is not. they would not do the warranty work they are suppose to be doing. they closed down branches and moved my file around so many times that noone new what was what. my hallway looks like a roller coaster.
the only thing that was ok was the electric and that was becouse i told them what to do and how to do it to pass inspection becouse they did not no the electrical codes.( i am an Electrician)f25bbc4 review #157270
You may also like
- "After 5 years the structure of the so called QUALITY home is starting to rotten (door frame on back door, design balcony on main entry), questionable roof construction, VERY questionable..."
- "An excerpt from a speech made by Elizabeth Dole in Jan, 1979....far too many Americans are expressing outrage and anguish because their dream homes become a nightmare! Shoddy building..."
- "I do not own a Lennar home, but I have lived next to a model home for over one year. I have had major drainage problems with their property draining..."
- "Signed agreement, and waited 10 months for house to be built, bad slab, bad plumbing, roofing issues, demanded corrections to issues and wanted it inspected by licensed building inspector. Meritage..."
- "Not happy I pay £5 for this an this is what happens may as well hand make my hot chocolate..."
- "Please see my first email Hello I called the Bristol store yesterday regarding a problem with my bangle I had my bangle from my mum New years Day she purchased this is Australia..."
- "In August 2010, another construction defect lawsuit against Lennar Homes and Greystone Homes was filed. It involves multiple homes in a newer Henderson, NV community known as Fiesta Park. The..."
- "Oil change at WAL-MART resulted in engine plug falling out September 30, 2011, locking up my engine. Towed to 2 shops that verified it was a WALMART problem. WALMART would..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."