Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a piece of junk that is unacceptable and gets worse by the day and they have made little to no attempt to right the wrongs they have done to us I have an Attorney and am waiting for my day in court , They took advantage of my family and discriminated against us in more ways than one and buys beware these same people in corpus christ that work for united bilt worked for jim walter homes and lied and deceived us at every turn and will do the same if you are not careful see my pictures at www.myspace.com/proudmommatx
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Defective Home
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "I bought a house at Sonoma on November 2014, it all started off wrong as they rushed our closing stating they wanted to do it before thanksgiving and even tho..."
- "These photos show the shoddy roof construction at my former Pulte-built house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. When the roofers doing the repair arrived, one said "another valley" as he..."
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam I..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "I ordered a trailer hitch, ball and wiring system all in one combo on Monday the 17th from etrailer.com. My card was charged immediately. They sent me an email 3..."
- "My friend experienced a death and I wanted to send flowers. Their website didn't work, forcing me to call which was a nightmare in and of itself. It..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."