JIM WALTER HOMES BUILT US A DEFECTIVE HOME

79 of 94 Jim Walter Homes reviews

Jim Walter and Companies have built a defective home in so many ways that it can not be repaired and needs to be torn down it is unsafe and a piece of junk that is unacceptable and gets worse by the day and they have made little to no attempt to right the wrongs they have done to us I have an Attorney and am waiting for my day in court , They took advantage of my family and discriminated against us in more ways than one and buys beware these same people in corpus christ that work for united bilt worked for jim walter homes and lied and deceived us at every turn and will do the same if you are not careful see my pictures at www.myspace.com/proudmommatx

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
79 of 94 Jim Walter Homes reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 18, 2015 #996525

Built in 1999 house leak at the baking soda in washroom..had to re placed
Entire back wall sheetrock

Oct 13, 2014 #884018

Have you found help with your Jim Walter Homes? If so let us know my parents had a home bluit several,years ago and now the house is falling off the foundation, The brick underneath the house is caving in bending causing the house to lean on one side the walls and floor are coming apart.
Please contact me Ethel Riley 352 214-6877

Aparna

May 25, 2012 #485679

The U.S and Canada certainly do have a hiorsty, it just not as long as the hiorsty as Europe and Arab hiorsty or most places in the world. When the British forefathers took over the U.S or Canada even, they have miltitary superiority( only the European countries at that time had firearms) so this advantage they fairly easily took control away from the Natives. I am from Canada and I know that British and French were fighting to conquer Canada, originally they were fighting just the natives but eventually the natives began taking sides with either the British or the French who promised if they win, the natives will have a piece of land for themselves, so really the natives really could not have a battle with any of these 2 European countries and hope to win. Every country combatants/ warriors/ etc was a serious mismatch for the might of an European country. The time to conquer North America did not take very long where as other parts of the world, it tooks a long time to conquer such a large area like almost an entire continent, several life times, or generations and the ruler who could do this is considered the Great cause of superior miltitary planning, the people who you conquer eventually need to approve of you and accept you as reasonable or otherwise they will fight with you and you will lose control. Sometimes they will have form alliances to avoid fighting since no one has tools that are so much more superior than the other force.It take more to form an... Show more

0 1 Reply
Angry Homeowner

Nov 29, 2010 #216445

if you want to talk about your house please email me at holtonresearchoffice1@yahoo.com

Oct 13, 2014 #884020

We Need help with this Jim Walter home. The house is falling off the foundation.
Ethel Riley 352 214-6877

Angry Homeowner

Nov 26, 2010 #215761

we have an Attorney in South Texas and maybe he can help you or know someone that can look around on these sites and you can see who he is I have given JWH'S every chance in the book to fix my home and they will never get it done it is too bad for that

Need an attorney so bad

Jul 20, 2013 #684034

I live in South Texas as well and I have been searching every where trying to get an attorney for all the issues I have had and currently have with Jim Walter Mortgage/GreenTree considering they change their name often. Please give me your attorney's information my home is literally falling apart. My email address is mr.ewok59@yahoo.com :cry

ELIZABETH DOHRING

Feb 02, 2010 #110980

Yes I wish I had read these comments too before building. Wehave lots of plumbing issues,leaky windows and the wind blows right through the others. Our central heat and air goes out at least twice a year and requires use too dump more money in it. Our bathtub was defective and got a hole in the side of it 8 months after we moved in. The area Lowes and other stores don't even carry the stuff we need to fix our tub and sink faucets so they must have used old fixtures and we have to pull them all out and start from scratch. Its gonna cost another fortune and this house is the true money pit. We are in Alabama so if anyone knows an attorney thats taking a class action suit against them let us know. We're definately in.

email me at edohring@live.com

Teresa

Aug 18, 2009 #66848

well it is too the point we are going to arbritrate sometime soon and while we wait i am getting a web site together so everyone can see all of the defective homes and as soon as we get it up and runnin i will let everyone know the site address so everyone can see the badly built homes we have

Oct 13, 2014 #884023

Please give us the information we need so we can be a part of this class action suit.
Ethel Riley 352 214 6877 maemae3@bellsouth.net
Because the house that we have is falling off the foundation and the walls and floors are coming apart.

TERESA HOLTON

Aug 07, 2009 #64995

WE ARE GOING TO MEDIATE THIS TUESDAY ON MY HOUSE AND THREE OTHERS ARE RIGHT AFTER AND WE WILL SEE WHERE THIS IS GOING BUT EVERYONE NEEDS AN ATTORNEY AND FOR THE FEW PEOPLE WHO SAY THEY HAVE A GREAT HOUSE WELL THEY ARE 1 IN 10000 AND OUR CREDIT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HOUSE FALLING APART WE ARENT HAVING A CREDIT ISSUE WE HAVE A DEFECTIVE HOUSE CALL AN ATTORNEY AND IF IN TEXAS CALL MY ATTORNEY HECTOR GONZALEZ 361-668-0325

TeeTee

Aug 06, 2009 #64928

:cry Well, personally I feel your every pain. My husband and I have been in our house since 1998. It only has 1 sheet of plywood throughout the house. We pray that no leaks start because we will be on the floor.

stupid hick

Aug 06, 2009 #64880

Jim Walters built me a great home. We have lived in it for nearly ten years and love our home. We pay our mortgage on time each month and our credit is great

1 1 Reply
Teresa Holton

Jul 20, 2009 #62281

Where is the house you built what state? why not just sue them and make them make it right thats what we are doing in Texas we have an Attorney that is not scared of Jm Walters and goes the extra miles fo his clients and where ever you are if you look around you will see any and all jim walter homes are defective call my Attorney and see what he says about the defects in JIm walter homes 361-668-0325

Petersons

Jul 20, 2009 #62203

We purchased a Jim Walters home in 2004 it was built in 2002, we are thinking we're purchasing a brand new home..whoo hoo...right, not so much. We've had problems sinced we moved in. I don't know how an inspector passed this home. Here is a list of damage that could have been avoided if they would have took there time and built our home right.
leaky windows
shity siding leading to water leaks
mold
staris buckling/falling apart
plumbing problems
main support beams rotting away
last but not least
they hung our installation backwards- who does that w/o noticing??
You can say what you wanna say about Jim Walters, but I have proof they build *** houses!! We have dumped money into this house to get it up to par, so we can sell it. If you own a Jim Walters home, my best adivce to you is SELL IT ASAP!!!!!!

connie2

Jul 19, 2009 #62124

Yes, I have heard about Jim Walter Homes!! Some of their businesses have closed for this reason.

avis evans

Jun 26, 2009 #60722

the foundation and bricks are falling off of my house, I wish I would have read these commits before I signed with this company

Oct 13, 2014 #884031

HAVE YOU FOUND ANY RELEASE. if SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW WE ARE HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM. THE BRICKS ARE FALLING OFF OF OUR HOUSE. THE WALLS AND FLOORS OUR COMING APART. THE HOUSE IS LEANING TO ONE SIDE.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.