Jim Walter Homes - Simple Review #1491862110

1.5
Turnaround Time

They sold me a house on a land dispute and now I have all this money invested and can't refinance it due to there screwed up company they was suppose to move it never did sorry bunch of folks to buy from

Jim Walter Homes - Simple Review #1481867840

They foreclosed on my home while it was still in bankruptcy court and i was told their lawyers they hired had bought it.i didnt even know about it.its just too much more to tell.i need to talk with someone to file a claim against them.

Jim Walter Homes Home Buying Review from Jacksonville, Florida

My home was built in 2001, I purchased the home in 2005. I just recently found out that the home was not built properly and they were items left under the home.

The house was not properly build for water drain off so there is water sitting under my home with wood left there from the contractors.The wood is also a breeding ground for termites.

My floor is sinking and all the tiles are cracked eventually we will fall through the floor. I need information on suing the Jim Walters or the new company that bought them out.

Product or Service Mentioned: Jim Walter Homes Home Buying.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hey my home was built in 2005 and now the foundation is shifting obviously and the air conditioning unit was put in without a drain pan therefore the water is leaking into my walls and closets!!! Did u find a solution to your problem.

I need to sue also because this is causing major damage to my home and mold is now developing in my child’s closet. Please contact me at hudgins2007@hotmail.com