Jim Walter Homes - Review about Flooring from Brookhaven, Mississippi
They're construction is horrible....I bought a foreclosed home from them and the problems does not end....Floors are rotted and home is shifting....insurance denying me coverage...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "I placed nearly 5K down in form of check that was cashed 2 days later on vinyl siding job promised to be done by Christmas. Cash down was expected in..."
- "These photos are of a house with defective stucco at Sun City Hilton Head, SC. It is one example of the widespread defective stucco problem at SCHH that has resulted..."
- "I purchased the entire Miracle Blade set with wooden holding block around 2002 or 2003. What a piece of garbage these knives have turned out to be! The handle of..."
- "I was in McDonalds in Byram Miss. I ask for a Biscuit and egg delight no meat, first I get the sandwich there were meat drive through, I get out..."
- "AFTER SUBMITTING ALL THE PAPERWORK FOR FORBEARANCE,HARDSHIP AND LOAN MODIFICATION REQUEST THREE TIMES, AND DENIED THREE TIMES, THIS BANK IS NOT WILLING TO HELP OR WORK WITH PEOPLE GOING THROUGH..."
- "OMG DONT RENT FROM THEM!! They are slum lords! Online the pictures were of a nice house. I rented via internet moving from Florida to Indiana. What I got was..."
- "I went on to order 2 pieces of pet fillable jewelry for my 2 kids. 1 boy 1 girl. I ordered this keychain for my son it was on sale..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."