Our house was done in 1991-92, and no one has come out to check our siding, window mold, bathroom mold, sink, and facuets all too cheap.The plug ins are all torn up and I have to replace them.

I have replaced a sink, toliets, and in the process of during the bathtubs. I hear they have a lawsuit for houses 20 years old, but why not all of them? They know they have messed up more than just those houses.

JWH you need to be fair to all your customers.I want to be in that lawsuit as well as others.

Had an Experience with Jim Walter Homes?

Comments

Did you buy the home new? If so then if any of the defects were violations of the local building code at the time of construction then you can seek redress with the local building dept. If you purchased the home used then JW Homes has no obligation to you beyond the original terms of their builders warranty if any.

Again if you failed to check out this company before you bought then you have no one to blame but yourself.

By the way settling is normal with any home whether it is built by JW Homes or Mike Holmes.

I hope this doesn,t reflect on me, because i do nothing but 100 & 10 % work in this field.

Maybe we need to get in contact so o can save our name.

Jim Walter Homes - House Construction Review from Brandon, Mississippi Jim Walter Homes "House was built in 2007, too many issues to name but most recent I rotting subfloor and insurance will not cover damage due to poor home construction. I've already fallen..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more 50 Floor - Customer Care Review 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Under Armour - Valsetz tactical military boots Under Armour "These boots were regularly priced for about $ 130 and were on sale for about $ 120. I work in security and do a lot of walking so I bought..." Read more Forest River - 40,000 miles few problems Microlite 21 ft frbs Forest River "Bolt that runs the slide in and out breaks often repairs at factory were very very good. Had repairs done while taking a plant tour. Not all divisions are the..." Read more Rockport - Worst product and even worst customer service - their shoe has caused damage/ injury to my ankle Rockport "This is what I wrote to Rockport: I am really surprised that rather than looking at the issue where your product has caused an injury, your response is purely focussed..." Read more Hewlett Packard - Product falling apart! Hewlett Packard "I bought a HP Laptop this past January ( less than a year) and about a month ago the USB port and the SD card port both stopped working on..." Read more